Agros2D is a multiplatform application for the solution of partial differential equations (PDE) based on the Hermes library. Agros2D is distributed under the GNU General Public License.
What Agros2D can offer you?
- Numerical solution of physical fields (single and multi-physics analysis with the possibility of weak and hard coupling)
- Complex time-dependent nonlinear solver
- Steady state, harmonic and transient analysis
- Particle tracing in electromagnetic fields
User-friendly preprocessor and powerful postprocessor
- Support for scripting in Python (advanced IDE PythonLab)
- Coupled Fields
- Nonlinear Problems
- Automatic space and time adaptivity
- Curvilinear Elements
- Quadrilateral Meshing
- Analysis Type
- Particle Tracing
|Plataforma||Windows, Linux, Mac OS.|